Global Rights Summit 2020
This event has ended.
This convening will provide an opportunity for grantmakers to develop shared analysis, strategy, and collaboration across multiple interconnected grantmaking issue areas including (but not limited to):
- Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Expression, and Sex Characteristics (SOGIESC)
- Sexual Health and Reproductive Rights (SHRR)
- Closing Space/Defending Open Space
- Environmental and Climate Crisis Issues
- Refugee and Asylum Issues
- Rights of Children and Youth
Within this multi-day meeting, grantmakers and representatives of key grantee organizations will convene for co-learning, shared strategizing, and identification of action steps across multiple thematic tracks. The convening will also include a section we are describing as “regional institutes,” providing grantmakers with an opportunity to apply thematic analysis to practical, localized strategies within geographic regions. Additionally, the convening will include time for self-organized sessions and for membership meetings of the co-sponsoring networks.