By coming together as a group of funders, ECFG members strengthen their individual grantmaking, putting into practice what they require their partners to do: collaborate, coordinate and communicate effectively. Benefits for individual members include:
- Discounted registration for the annual general meeting
- Members-only in-person learning events, funders roundtable discussions, and meetings to strategize and align priorities
- Members-only virtual discussions via webinars, teleconferences and online communities of practice
- Digital networking and learning resources, including access to: ECFG monthly newsletter, members-only section of the ECFG website; and exclusive resources such as webinar recordings, funding analyses and white papers
- Login credentials to the member-only portal where you can connect to philanthropic peers and find potential funding collaborators via our internal funding mapping tool
- Opportunities to promote your events, job opportunities, and news via the ECFG website, online portal or newsletter
- Peer support, learning about content and strategy from other member’s work
- Participating and chairing members-only working groups
- Engaging in opportunities for co-funding, aligned funding, pooled funding and joint activities
- Attending, voting at and hosting the AGM
- Representing ECFG in coordination with the Secretariat, in public events or partnership initiatives
How Do I Join?
Membership in Elevate Children Funders Group (ECFG) is open to philanthropic foundations, private, public and operating, as well as donor advisors and donor advised funds who meet the following criteria:
- Must be committed to supporting children and youth affected by adversity, from birth to adolescence with a focus on children facing the threats of violence, abuse, exploitation and neglect.
- Primary activity must be grantmaking in that greater than 50% of the annual budget is allocated to grantmaking activities.
- The majority of grant resources must come from non-governmental sources.
Contact the Secretariat
You can contact the Secretariat staff directly to learn about how you can apply to join ECFG, or fill out the inquiry form above and we will reach out to you.